Windows 10 – The best Windows yet is here Windows 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the Start menu. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
How to get Windows 10 ISO and to install it on your computer, this is a dedicated article for that. We’ve listed hassle-free methods to get Windows 10 ISO files for 32-bit or 64-bit machines. Before starting, you might want to know which operating system you’re running and the architecture. Also, make sure to have the minimum space required to install windows 10. Users with modern computers get major updates early than everyone. Use the following links and tips to get the ISO file of the latest Windows 10 version create bootable USB and install it on a computer.
Build Windows 10 version 20H2/2009 ISO (19042.685)
Let’s create a Windows 10 20H2/2009 ISO with integrated updates.
- The background: Microsoft uses a browser switch in the Windows 10 download page. If you are a user of a Windows desktop, you will see the above website with the Media Creation Tool download. However, owners of an Android or iOS device can’t use the Media Creation Tool. Therefore Microsoft offers the direct download of the ISO file on this device.
- There are two methods of creating a direct download link; with a third-party application or by yourself. To create a direct download link follow the steps below. First is the steps to upload and share a file via Google Drive, which always has to be done before you can create a direct download link.
You can build the latest 20H2-OS build ISO on your computer using original files. It is a script that downloads all the necessary files from the Microsoft server and converts them to ISO file, you will always get the latest version of Window 10. Choose from x64, arm64, and 32-bit versions. One significant benefit you won’t require a manual update from Windows automatic updates. The script downloads UUP files from Microsoft servers and converts them to ISO. 100% safe, original, and tested.
Option 1. (recommended) Build Windows 10 19042.685 ISO (Integrated updates)
Download one of the following according to your computer architecture. The tool creates a Windows 10 ISO file in the English language with Pro Edition.
- Download Windows 10 20H2 64-bit.ISO (English) tool
- Download Windows 10 20H2 32-bit.ISO (English) tool
- Download Windows 10 20H2 arm.ISO |(English tool
- important: see full instructions
Once you have the zip file, extract it somewhere and run uup_download_windows.cmd file, the tool fetches UUP files from the Microsoft server later converting them to ISO for bootable USB creation.
Option 2. Create a multiple edition ISO
(Optional) create Windows 10 ISO file with 7 major Editions as follows.
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, Pro Education, Education, Enterprise, Enterprise for Virtual Desktops & IoT Enterprise
- Create Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO multi-edition | 64-bit ISO
- Create Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO Multi-Edition | 32-bit ISO
- Create Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO multi-edition | arm64 ISO
Option 3. Windows 10 20H2 ISO (ready-made)
Direct links to download pre-build ISO of Windows 10 version 20H2.
The build version you’ll get is 19042.xxx; with this ready-made ISO. You can also build the latest (19042.xxx) ISO with integrated updates, consider making ISO on your computer.
Windows 10 version 2009 ISO links
- Download Windows 10 Version 20H2 64-bit.ISO (English) (5 GB, 3,711 hits)
- Download Windows 10 Version 20H2 32-bit.ISO (English) (3.3 GB, 592hits)
- Need any specific language or edition, mention that in the comment section or send DM to our Instagram page @quicknol for an urgent response.
Instruction to Homebrew Windows 10 ISO
This applies for option 1 and option 2.
- After downloading the right version of tool on your computer. Extract the tool (zip file), right-click, and select
Extract All option.
- Open the extracted folder, run
UUP_download_windows.cmdfile, this script is automated that downloads all the files using an open-source Aria2 tool. This is necessary to download multiple files at once.
It doesn’t require any admin level privilege to run.
TIP: To run this script on Linux, move the file to Home directory and command bash uup_download_linux.sh the same for MACOS.
This will take some minutes, use a high-speed internet connection. You can see the progress inside the command prompt window and all the files that this tool download is from Microsoft server, so yes, there is no involvement of third-party files.
By default, the tool will start to convert files to ISO once it fetches all required files. If you see some errors in downloading, simply close, and relaunch command prompt.
- Once done, LZX compression and other tasks will take place. Updates are merged to the final image, so you always get the latest build version out of the box. In the end, the script will compile the ISO and saves it. Once you see Press 0 to exit, you’re done.
Windows 10 Iso Direct Download Link Google Drive Mp4
- You can access the ISO file we just created going to the same folder, congratulation for your home built original and safe operating system image.
You’re done here.
(Optional) Since you can anytime close the command prompt and resume downloads later; in that case, manually trigger the ISO conversion with
Bonus: If the default ISO creation settings take longer on your computer, proceed to these settings for a fast process.
From the extracted folder, delete the Config file, open the Convert-UUP file. Press 6 to edit options, enable this.
This is a faster process and won’t strain your PC, so the output will be around 4.x GB of 64-bit windows 10 Version 20H1.
Similarly, like installing Windows 10 Lean, where we’ve shown you can use a tool to get original Windows 10 files from Microsoft servers and then automatically converting them to ISO file, it is a conventional and practical method.
Sidenote: If the tool is unable and taking longer you can download Windows 10 ready-made ISO and make a bootable media using Rufus.
Check Your Windows Windows 10 version
Steps to get the latest Windows 10 version.
- Download both files (the Windows 10 ISO from the link above with the latest KB update).
- Install Windows and do not connect to the internet until you finish installing it, now navigate to the update file and install KB update then restart your computer.
To ensure your Windows 10 is up to date and the version is 1909, press Windows + I key combination to open settings then navigate to system > about. To check your Windows version. When your Windows is up to date like at the time of writing this article you will the below image.
Get Windows 10 20H2 ISO from Microsoft Site
Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft: (Use a smartphone device for this method, on desktop Microsoft redirects to an upgrade page, here is a trick to get ISO using your computer).
Step 01. Head to this Microsoft page from a mobile. If you’re visiting from a computer press
CTRL + SHIFT + I then
CTRL+SHIFT+M and choose a mobile device.
Then select, Language and choose the architecture you need to download.
Windows 10 direct download link: You can directly save a Windows 10 ISO file to a cloud to save the file in as many hours or days you want because Official Microsoft links expire in 24-hours).
Windows 10 Installation guide.
The only tricky part was to get Windows 10 ISO, which you can burn to a USB flash drive or to DVD and start the installation. However, here is an easy breakdown of all the steps you need to do to install Windows 10 on your computer.
Step 1. Make bootable media – Use Rufus or any other tool to create bootable media. Check this guide for more help.
Step 2. Start the setup – Just like the original Windows 10 setup, you will be going through on-screen instructions that you need to follow in order to install Windows 10 Lean. You had throughout the process we have a guide for that as well that you can check here.
Step 3. Setup part – The second part is pretty much simple if you installed it through a bootable USB flash drive now it’s time to unplug it Windows will ask you to account information like for example what name do you want to use for your computer account. If possible connect the computer to a Wi-Fi network when prompt so that way you will get the latest drivers automatically installed.
Now when Windows 10 is installed, here is how to disable all of Windows 10’s Built-in Advertising in anniversary update builds.
During the installation you’ll notice that the setup will automatically install the latest update, so you always have the latest version of Windows 10.
Windows 10 Download Direct Link
Version 20H2 (OS build 19042)
Windows 10 Free Download Link
- Instruction to Homebrew Windows 10 ISO