In this Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Combat Guide, we will guide you on everything relating to combat in Sniper Elite V2 Remastered. Combat is one of the most important mechanics of Sniper Elite V2 Remastered and you must be ready to face enemies in the game at any time. The game is pretty unforgiving even on easier difficulties so it is vital that you all the tips and tricks there are relating to combat.
- Sniper Elite V2 Download
- Sniper Elite V2 Weapon Mods Pc
- Sniper Elite V2 Weapon Mods Ps4
- Sniper Elite V2 Levels
- Sniper Elite V2 System Requirements
Sniper Elite V2 Bahasa Indonesia MOD. MOD ini untuk menggantikan Bahasa Inggris ke Bahasa IndonesiaDikerjakan oleh: IGTC Team ( Indonesia Game Translator Community)Penerjemah: MuSeR - IGTC Team. Today we are talking to DeadPool2099 3D artist and author of many amazing weapon mods for Fallout 4, such as the Service Rifle or the Wattz Laser. Sniper Elite V2. All Discussions. I would love to see a mod of SE where you're in a secure location and you have control of enemy spawning and a horde of weapons. The award-winning Sniper Elite series from Rebellion takes players across the battlefields of World War 2 in exhilarating encounters with axis forces, as you stalk your targets and take deadly aim. Join the fight across PS4, Xbox One and PC. Coming soon to Nintendo Switch and VR Platforms.
We have curated this Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Combat Guide for you in which we will detail some of the best tips and tricks for you to survive the Germans and the Russians in Berlin. You will come across all sorts of enemies in the game which range from normal soldiers to snipers and full armored tanks and only a properly trained sniper in combat will survive the onslaught in Sniper Elite V2 Remastered.
Combat Guide – Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Our Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Combat Guide details everything that you need to know about combat in Sniper Elite V2 Remastered.
Understanding the Sniper Rifle Controls
Your most important weapon in Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is the sniper rifle. The game features different sniper rifles but they all follow the same procedure of handling. There are four keys that must be aware of while using the sniper rifle. Since I played the game on a PS4, I will be following its controls scheme.
Pressing down L2 will simply allow you to aim with the rifle. Press L1 and you will use the scope of your sniper rifle which will also show you some additional information such as your heartbeat rate and air in your lungs. Pressing R1 will allow you to empty your lung which will allow you to make the shot even more precise.
While playing on the Xbox, the general pattern is the same while for PC, you can check the default controls for these four actions. While using the secondary weapons, the standard L2 to aim and R2 to fire scheme applies however for using the sniper rifle, you must use these four controls to make adjustments to your shot and make it more precise. You can also shoot the sniper rifle without looking down the sights but it will be less accurate.
Destroying Tanks and Vehicles
Throughout the game, you will be tasked with destroying numerous tanks and heavy vehicles which will shred you in pieces if you go in their sights. While it might sound like a very difficult task as first, destroying these tanks and vehicles are actually very easy in the game. Each vehicle in the game has an exposed fuel filler cap over the fuel tanks. Shooting the fuel tanks will not do anything. Avoid their line of sight at all costs unless you have a death wish.
To destroy these vehicles, you must fire at these fuel filler caps which are marked red when you aim down the sights and zoom in on the fuel tanks. One hit to these fuel filler caps will destroy the strongest tanks and vehicles in the game. You can use this technique to destroy tanks, armored cars, and troop carriers. All vehicles come with exposed fuel tanks. Armored cars have their fuel tanks at the front while the troop carriers have large fuel tanks on either side. Light tanks have two fuel tanks at the back while the heavy tanks have four fuel tanks on each of their back fenders. Shooting any one of them will destroy the tank.
Lay Down Traps
Sometimes brute force will only get you killed. Setting up traps and playing it strategically will help you survive in more than one situations in the game. For this purpose, you have plenty of highly explosive equipment in the game. Time and time again you will come under attack by a plethora of enemies and your sniper rifle will not be enough to take them all out.
For this purpose, you must understand the importance of laying down traps around you. You have access to a wide variety of traps such as dynamites, trip wires and landmines. Lay them down in areas where you think the enemy might come from and a satisfying explosion will inform you of a kill with these traps.
These are very helpful in areas where you are supposed to defend your position from enemies. Make sure you cover all entrances with traps and pathways from where the enemy might sneak up on you. If you are running short on traps, loot dead enemies and look for ammo supplies in different places to find more traps and explosives.
Sniper Elite V2 Download
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is a stealth combat game at its core unless some scripted scenarios where stealth is not an option. You can stick to stealth for as much as you like and there are even chances that you can clear entire missions without alerting enemies. For staying out of sights, you must ensure that you are always in a crouched position or prone position. Standing up or running out will give you out very easily to your enemies.
You must look for in-game loud noises before shooting enemies which will mask your shots. This is exceptionally helpful in areas where shooting one enemy might attract the whole army towards your location and you do not want that. Use a silenced pistol in close combat to silently eliminate enemies without alerting others in the vicinity.
Sniper Elite V2 Weapon Mods Pc
You can also stealth melee kill enemies while you are crouched. Sneak up behind an enemy and press X when the prompt appears to kill them silently without informing anyone in the air. To hide your tracks, you can also pick up bodies and hide them. Make sure no one sees or hears you while doing so because it will make your approach useless.
If your enemy has seen you, the game is not over. You can still evade your enemies after being seen but note that the enemies will remain vigilante and will change their routine patrol routes. The first thing you should do is to crouch or go prone once the enemy has spotted you. Once done, try to move away from the enemies. If you have gone out of the sight, a white outline will appear in location where your enemy last saw you.
Once you see that white outline, you must try to get away from that location because the enemies will fire and converge at the location. You can use this to your advantage and try to get behind the enemies and kill them while they are still occupied with your last known location. As you get close to enemies, a small white bar will appear at the bottom of the screen which will show the direction of the enemy and their awareness status.
White means enemy is unaware, yellow means that they are getting aware while red means that enemies are aware of your location and will shoot on sight. If you are using the sniper rifle’s scope, this bar will appear at the top of the screen. Make sure that you use this bar as a guide and avoid getting into your enemy’s sights.
Check out our Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Beginner’s Guide as well.
Sniper Elite V2 Weapon Mods Ps4
This concludes our Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Combat Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below.
Sniper Elite V2 Levels
Sniper Elite V2 System Requirements
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Win all other trophies to take your place as the world's greatest sniper.
- Front and Center (Bronze): Get a scoped headshot over 150m.
- Mousetrap Fuse (Bronze): Use a trip mine to kill an enemy who is trying to assault your position.
- Ear Plugs (Bronze): Snipe an enemy while your rifle fire is masked by a loud sound.
- Fuel Tank (Bronze): Destroy a tank by sniping the fuel supply.
- Silent but deadly (Bronze): Covertly kill 25 unaware enemies.
- Deadeye (Bronze): Snipe an enemy through his eye.
- Go the Distance (Silver): Get a cumulative sniped kill distance of a marathon.
- Iron Lung (Silver): Hold your breath for a cumulative time of half an hour.
- Potato Masher (Silver): Kill 100 enemies with explosives.
- World Record (Silver): Get 506 cumulative sniper kills.
- Gung Ho (Silver): Snipe 100 moving targets.
- Head Honcho (Silver): Get 100 sniped headshots.
- Jungle Juice (Gold): Find and snipe all the hidden bottles throughout the game.
- Gold Rush (Silver): Find and retrieve all the stolen gold bars.
- Pass the Buck (Silver): Get a sniped ricochet headshot.
- Double Dose (Bronze): Snipe 2 people with one shot.
- Cooking Off (Bronze): Snipe a grenade on an enemy's webbing from 100m.
- Make Every Bullet Count (Silver): Complete a level with 100% accuracy, using only rifles.
- Hide and Hope (Silver): Complete a level without being shot a single time.
- Trainee Sniper (Bronze): Escape the German assault.
- Novice Sniper (Bronze): Stop the convoy.
- Apprentice Sniper (Bronze): Destroy the V2 Facility and escape to safety.
- Journeyman Sniper (Bronze): Hold off the Russian advance.
- Skilled Sniper (Bronze): Stop the execution.
- Pro Sniper (Bronze): Collect intel from the church and make it out alive.
- Expert Sniper (Bronze): Eliminate M�ller.
- Master Sniper (Bronze): Uncover Wolff's plan.
- Veteran Sniper (Bronze): Discover the location of the V2 launch site.
- Feared Sniper (Bronze): Destroy the V2 rocket.
- Legendary Sniper (Silver): Prevent Wolff from escaping.
- Sniper Elite (Gold): Complete all missions on highest difficulty.
- Get Off the ground (Bronze): Kill everyone in the convoy from ground level, except for Kreidl.
- High and Mighty (Bronze): Wipe out the Elite Russian Sniper Team from the rooftops.
- Fish Tank (Bronze): Send the tank into the river by blowing up the bridge.
- Kilroy was Here (Bronze): Make it through the tower to the winch room without being spotted.
- Target Spotted! (Silver): As a spotter in Overwatch, tag 50 enemies.
- Target Eliminated! (Silver): As a sniper in Overwatch, snipe 50 enemies tagged by your partner.
- Bedpan Commando (Bronze): Resuscitate your partner in coop 10 times.
- Bomb Happy (Bronze): Survive 10 Games of bombing run.
- Detonator (Silver): Career total of 50 shots on explosives.
- Can Do! (Silver): Complete all co-op Overwatch Missions.