See the release notes and the readme.txt file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Hp
- I recently upgraded my HP p6608f desktop to Windows 10. I am having some issue that have pointed to the Ethernet adapter. In Device Manager it is identified as Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. I would like to download the latest driver for it. HP does not support my computer for Windows 10 therefore I would go to Realtek for the driver.
- Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver This package contains the Realtek RTL8106E-US Ethernet Controller driver. The Ethernet network driver helps the system to connect to a wired Internet connection.
- To install driver manually, please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the 'Realtek FE/Gbe Family Controller', and click right button, execute the menu item Update.
This download installs base drivers, Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager, and Intel® PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility for Intel® Network Adapters with Windows® 10.
Realtek Network Controller Driver Windows 7
Which file should you download?
Note:10-GbE adapters (those that support Windows 10) are only supported by 64-bit drivers.
This download installs version 30.2015 of the Realtek. wireless driver in the Intel® Compute Stick using Windows® 10. 32-bit.
- PROWin32.zipfor 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.zipfor 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You don't need to download an extra language pack.
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
See a list of manufacturers’ Support websites.