Part Number : ALC887, ALC887-GR
Function : 7.1 CHANNEL HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CODEC WITH TWO INDEPENDENT SPDIF-OUT
Realtek driver for ALC887 and Windows 10 64bit. A complete list of available sound device drivers for Realtek ALC887. On this page, you will find all available drivers listed by release date for the Windows 10 64bit operating system. From the following list, select any driver and try it on your device.
- 3D SoundBack Beta 0.1 (Realtek 3D SoundBack restores audio effects, including surround sound, reverberation, and spatial effects, for legacy game titles when running on Windows Vista.) Beta 0.1 2008/07/15 6 MB.
- News about Realtek( Company code:2379) Company News Releases. Shareholder structure. Corporate Governance. Financial Calendar. Corporate Social Responsibility. PC Audio Codecs High Definition Audio Codecs 8-Channel; High Definition Audio Codecs.
- ALC 1220VB Audio Codec ALC1220-VB with 120dB SNR HD Audio brings to the table crystal, clear audio quality. The improvement in audio performance compared to previous generations is especially noticeable from the front-line output.
Package : LQFP-48 Type
Manufactures : Realtek Semiconductor ( www.realtek.com.tw )
The ALC887 is a 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio Codec with two independent SPDIF outputs. Featuring eight channels of DAC support 7.1 sound playback, and integrates two stereo ADC that can support a stereo microphone, and feature Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) for voice applications. ALC887 is designed not only to meet the premium audio performance requirements in current WLP3.10 (Windows Logo Program), but provides better characteristics for future WLP. That brings user real high fidelity of sound quality.
1. Meets premium audio requirements for Microsoft WLP 3.10
2. Meets stricter performance requirements for future WLP
3. High-performance DACs with 97dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), ADCs with 90dB SNR
4. Four stereo DACs (8 channels) support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 sound playback.
5. Two stereo ADCs (4 channels) support 16/20/24-bit PCM format recording simultaneously
6. All DACs supports 16/20/24-bit, 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
Realtek Alc1220 Audio Codec Specs K-lite
1. Meets Microsoft WLP 3.10 and future WLP audio requirements
2. WaveRT based audio function driver for Windows Vista
3. EAX 1.0 & 2.0 compatible, especially the EAX effect is supported in Windows Vista
4. Direct Sound 3D™ compatible
5. Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience
6. Multi bands of software equalizer and tool are provided
7. Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting effect
Realtek Alc1220 Audio Codec Specs Windows 7
All Audio Codec
Official Homepage : http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/
Reference Site : OS X Realtek ALC887 Onboard Audio ( https://github.com/toleda/audio_ALC887 )