- Free Media Player For Windows 10
- Microsoft Media Player For Windows 10 64 Bit Free Download
- Microsoft Media Player For Windows 10 Download 64-bit
Plug-ins or add-ons add functionality—such as audio effects or DVD capability—to Windows Media Player. Visit this personalization page to surround yourself with the things you love. If you use Windows 10, it's easier to use the Microsoft Store below to download desktop themes. Service packs and updates. Microsoft Store. Media Player - Productive media player for all Windows 10 devices: PC, Mobile, Tablet, Xbox One, and others! Support for more than 200 formats, among them MKV, FLV, VOB, MP3, MPG, FLAC, etc. Hi, Press WinKey + R, and type wmplayer.exe. If it says 'Windows cannot find wmplayer.exe' then you're most likely using N or KN Edition of Windows 10.Windows 10 N and KN Editions don't have media features installed by default. Download Media Creation Tool. The media creation tool can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC. Windows Media Player is a free software media player used for playing audio and video on personal computers running Microsoft Windows. Microsoft has also made available versions for other operating systems including Pocket PC, Mac OS, and Solaris.
Use the media creation tool to download Windows. This tool provides the best download experience for customers running Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
Here are a few useful guides we've written to guide you in the process of reinstalling Windows, all of these use the Media Creation Tool for different purposes:
This tool includes:
- File formats optimized for download speed.
- Built in media creation options for USBs and DVDs.
- Optional conversion to ISO file format.
Using the tool to upgrade this PC to Windows 10
- You have a license to install Windows 10 and are upgrading this PC from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
- You need to reinstall Windows 10 on a PC you’ve already successfully activated Windows 10.
Note: Before you install Windows 10, check to make sure your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer's website for any additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility
Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC
Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10. Before you download the tool make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 5 GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check a few things on the PC where you want to install Windows 10:
- 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
- System requirements. Make sure the PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer's website for additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10. To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
- Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check what edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for Windows edition. Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available in the media creation tool. For more info, go to the Volume Licensing Service Center.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
Free Media Player For Windows 10
Microsoft Media Player For Windows 10 64 Bit Free Download
This table will help you decide which edition of Windows 10 you’ll choose:
|Your current edition of Windows||Windows 10 edition|
|Windows 7 Starter|
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Windows 10 Home
|Windows 10 Home|
|Windows 7 Professional|
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center
Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 10 Pro|
|Windows 8/8.1 Single Language|
Windows 8 Single Language with Bing
|Windows 10 Home Single Language|
|Windows 8/8.1 Chinese Language Edition|
Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing
|Windows 10 Home China|
|Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
|Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Pro|