|Kingdom Rush Tower Defense Game|
|Developer(s)||Ironhide Game Studio|
|Platform(s)||Flash browser game|
|Release||December 19, 2011|
|Genre(s)||Tower defense game|
★ Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis! ★ Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game developed by Ironhide Game Studio and published by Armor Games, released as a free flash browser game on December 19, 2011, on the iPad on December 19, 2011, on Android in May 2013, and a Unity port in January 2014 via Steam. A sequel, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, was released on June 6, 2013. The third installment of the franchise, Kingdom Rush: Origins, was launched on November 20, 2014. It was released on PC on October 18, 2018. On November 22, 2018, Ironhide Studios released a new sequel, Kingdom Rush Vengeance, in which the player plays as Vez'nan's servant, helping him regain his throne. It's scheduled to release on the Nintendo Switch on July 31, 2020.
- I'm thinking about buying this game, though I have already played Kingdom Rush: Frontiers on my phone. Does this game offer anything new compared to the mobile version or is it the exact same game? Thanks in advance!
- Kingdom Rush Origins Online is an online Action game which can be played at Plonga.com for free. Kingdom Rush Origins Online has a rating of 4 stars (out of 5) and it has been played 810888 times now. Please go to our Action games section if you want to play more games like Kingdom Rush Origins Online!
Kingdom Rush is a real-time tower defense game set in a medieval fantasy setting. Each level presents a pre-determined path with empty slots all around, called 'Strategy Points', where the player can build towers. There are four types of towers to choose from : Mages, Archers, Barracks, and Artillery, each costing a certain amount of money to build and upgrade. At the beginning of each level, the player gets some money in order to build the first towers. As enemies begin to emerge from one end of the path, the towers must be able to kill them before they reach the other end of the path (defence point). The player will also rely on a few spells and heroes (with cool-downs) to help the towers. Killing enemies generates money, which can readily be used to build and upgrade towers. Another way to earn money is to call enemy waves early, which also reduces cool down time of spells. Money is also earned by selling built towers or having an enemy reach the defence point. When an enemy gets there, the player loses 1-20 lives depending on the enemy. There are 18 levels in total and 48 different types of enemies that one will encounter throughout the levels.
Completing a level for the first time gives the player 1-3 stars. These stars can be used to unlock passive upgrades that improve the effectiveness of the various towers and spells. After completing a campaign level with 18 or more lives remaining (out of 20), the player earns 3 stars and the Heroic Mode and Iron Challenge are unlocked for this level. These are more challenging modes that take place on the same path and impose various constraints. In these modes, the player will only be given one life, so any enemy surviving to the defence point triggers a failure. Heroic Mode and Iron Challenge reward one star each when completed.
On April 25, 2012, Ironhide Game Studio released a new updated version of Kingdom Rush for Android and iOS devices that included new features and a new level. Among these new features were a shop and a hero's room. The shop provides items such as extra coins and dynamite that can be purchased through the winnings of gems in battle. The hero's room provides a selection of heroes that aid in battle and can be obtained by passing levels. These heroes vary from defenders to archers and can be placed anywhere on the path.
Kingdom Rush has full voice acting, most of which was done by voice talent Sean Crisden.
The game was featured in a problem in the 2012 Google Code Jam programming contest.
The iOS version received an average score of 89/100 on review aggregator site Metacritic. As of February 2015, Kingdom Rush is the most played game in the site with 58.9 million, while Kingdom Rush: Frontiers with 25.6 million plays is situated in the 10th place.
'Probably the best true tower defense game. It's funny, it's polished, and it's hard as balls.'- IGN (Editor's choice 9/10 'Amazing')
'One of the most engaging TD games we've played...'-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 'Must Have')
'Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked 'games that are pretty much perfect'-JayisGames.com
'This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from'-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
The game was awarded the first prize at the 2011 Uruguayan Videogame Contest.
Other awards:Game of the Year 2011 - JayisgamesStrategy game of the year 2011 - JayisgamesBest Strategy Game - Mochiawards 2012Community Choice - Mochiawards 2012IGN Editor's Choice
Tablet and mobile version
On July 4, 2012, Ironhide Game Studio announced a comic version of Kingdom Rush that would be available for mobile and tablet devices. It became available on October 1, 2012, as a free download from iTunes.
Prequel and sequels
On August 25, 2011, Ironhide Studios announced a sequel to Kingdom Rush entitled Kingdom Rush Frontiers. The game was slated for a Spring 2013 release. On December 12, 2012, the studio revealed its first screen capture of the game. On March 20, 2013, Ironhide released a teaser trailer of Kingdom Rush Frontiers. On June 6, 2013, the sequel was released for iOS. On September 26, 2013, it was released for Android, and on November 22, 2013, for Flash. The game has a Metacritic score of 85/100 based on 16 critic reviews. The game was released for Nintendo Switch on February 27, 2020.
The third installment of the franchise, Kingdom Rush Origins, was launched on November 20, 2014 on iOS and Android platforms. It is the prequel to the original game.
Ironhide Studios announced their intention to make a fourth Kingdom Rush game in early 2017. On July 17, 2018, Ironhide Studios announced that the new sequel would be called Kingdom Rush Vengeance. The player plays as Lord Vez'nan's servant to help him regain his throne. It was released on November 22, 2018.
In April 2019, Lucky Duck Games, a board game company that specialises in transforming computer games in to table-top games, launched a Kickstarter campaign to produce a 2–4 player co-operative board game version of Kingdom Rush. The target amount was reached within an hour, and subsequently reached over 5000% of the target. The game, called 'Kingdom Rush: Rift in Time' is set after the events of the computer games, with the kingdom battling the 'Time Mage'. Hordes are defeated by being overlayed with polyominos. Players play as some of the heroes from the original game, and work together to upgrade towers, which are rebuilt each round. Towers are built by the buying of tower cards, and upgraded by players passing their cards to others at the start of the round. The game was released in April 2020.
- ^'Ironhide Game Studio'. Ironhidegames.com. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^'Kingdom Rush Origins :: Kingdom Rush Origins is finally live!'. 2018-10-18. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- ^ abIronhide Studios. 'Kingdom Rush Vengeance Teaser (OFFICIAL)'.
- ^'Kingdom Rush Releases on Switch this July 31'. Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- ^'Ironhide Game Studio'. Ironhidegames.com. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^'Dashboard - Round 1A 2012 - Google Code Jam'. Code.google.com. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^ ab'Kingdom Rush for iPhone/iPad Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^Davis, Justin (2012-01-31). 'Kingdom Rush Review'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- ^Campbell, Nissa (2011-12-30). ''Kingdom Rush' for iPad Review – Tower Defense with a Touch of Excellence'. TouchArcade. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- ^'Games'. Armorgames.com. Retrieved 2015-03-27.
- ^'Categoria Videojuegos' [Category Video Games]. Archived from the original on April 2, 2013. Retrieved July 19, 2013.
- ^'Ironhide Game Studio'. Ironhidegames.com. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^'Kingdom Rush: The Comic for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store'. Itunes.apple.com. 2012-11-18. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^'Take a Walk on the Wildside!'. Ironhide Game Studio. 2012-12-12. Retrieved 2013-03-21.
- ^'Announcement: Kingdom Rush Sequel In The Making!'. ArmorBlog. 2011-08-25. Archived from the original on 2012-11-05. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- ^'Kingdom Rush Frontiers Release Day'. Ironhide Game Studio. 2013-06-07. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- ^'[New Game] Kingdom Rush Frontiers Finally Hits Android With Challenging Gameplay And A Huge Arsenal Of Towers'. Android Police. 2013-09-26. Retrieved 2013-09-26.
- ^'[New Game] Grab the World's Best TDS Game Kingdom Rush Frontiers Now on Android'. Android Shock. 2013-09-26. Retrieved 2013-09-26.
- ^'Kingdom Rush Frontiers for iPhone/iPad Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- ^'Kingdom Rush Frontiers'. Nintendo Japan. Retrieved February 13, 2020.
- ^'A Trilogy Of Kingdom Rush Tower-Defense Games Are Coming To Switch, Starting With Frontiers'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved February 13, 2020.
- ^Ironhide Studios (2016-02-25). 'We will make a new KR. Stay tuned. ;)'. Twitter.
- ^Gomez, Lucia (November 22, 2018). 'Kingdom Rush Vengeance available in Stores!'. Ironhide Studios.
- ^'Kingdom Rush: Rift In Time'. Bigger Cake. 30 April 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- ^Fortuin, Antoine (12 April 2019). 'Kingdom Rush: Rift in Time on Kickstarter'. Dice Tower News. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- ^'ARCHERS, READY! Kingdom Rush: Rift In Time Blazes To Your Table'. Cardboard Vault. April 9, 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
Kingdom Rush Hacked is a popularly recognized action defense game with the element of RTS as per which the players utilize distinctive strategies in order to overcome numerous challenges that the developer has created at every stage.
Such a fantasy defense game requires the player to secure the kingdom against the trolls, hordes of orcs, evil wizards, etc. The interesting part for the player is that they finally get a chance to fight in the mountains, wastelands as well as in the forest.
With the special powers, now the players can upgrade their towers, summon up additional troops, run fire over their enemies, face those virtual legendary monsters and hire up to eleven warriors.
Features of the Game
Being referred to as one of the best tower defense games on android devices in the series of Ironhide game studio, below are it’s notable features;
- Gameplay- With regards to the gameplay, the map for Kingdom Rush Hacked is quite large as the plot set allows the epic battles to take place between the monsters and humans. While playing the game, this is the last shield of the kingdom where you need to fight and stop attacking the area by designing the defense tower.
The four basic types of the tower make the game more interesting, including Mage tower, Barracks tower, Ranged tower, and Artillery towers. With cash, one can buy up to eight special types of the tower. The players can even summon up the warriors as well as mercenaries and can also make use of the ancient spells.
The created defense towers will further assist one in stopping the monster’s attack. Even if any of the monsters cross the end of the path, i.e. the defensive point, the player might have to end the game and take a start from the very beginning.
“In order to make your towers within the game strong, it is better to upgrade them whenever it appears”
Kingdom Rush Origins Pc Latest Version Windows 10
- 2D graphics- The development of this game was made to attract the player. The addition of high- resolution 2D graphic makes it interesting for the players on both iOS and Android devices, allowing the game to run easily.
When played on the PC in comparison to playing it on the mobile phone, the experience of the entire game transforms. The monsters and orcs within the game are small, helping the players to create a difference.
- Heroes- Heroes within then game are key to winning as they play an important role in the killing of the monsters. While choosing to play this, one would be required to buy either using gold, cash or via going over to some really difficult levels.
Once you’ve passed through the 3rd level of the campaign mode, now this is when you can get the first hero of the game, namely Gerald light seeker. Afterward, the player will be free to make a choice for any type of hero considering the amount of money they have in hand.
- Enemies- The developer of the game have included 100s of enemies including the goblin, dark slayer, Orc, etc. Among those many, the goblin is referred to as the weakest at level one of the game since it comprises 50 HP and could, therefore, be killed. So when the player tries out to update the better, it is suggested as much a better idea to establish more of the towers and add more warriors with an aim to clear out goblin.
**While playing the game, note that every enemy is developed to make the game interesting and the winner will be the only one who can discover the weaknesses using clear techniques.
Mod version of the game
The mod version of the game further includes; unlimited gem and of course the unlocking of heroes when having the power to buy them.
Details of Kingdom Rush Hacked APK
|Name of the application||Kingdom Rush Hacked|
|Developer Name||Ironhide Game Studio|
|Android Version||4.0 +|
|Size of the app||48.2 MB|
According to the reviews, the majority is still playing the game even after they are finished with it once due to the fun and thrill it offers. With the multiplayer option, the developer of the game makes it further interesting as the huge number of players from across the globe can play, referring to outclass tips and tactics.