Freedom is a human right. As the fight against racial injustice continues worldwide, re-energize with these liberation songs. The music video was released on October 1, 2012. Rumours began to circulate that Nipsey would sign with MMG, and in December 2012, Hussle himself hinted at signing, however, he also said that he was still looking for the right label. Insaniquarium Deluxe 1.0 is free to download from our software library. The software is sometimes distributed under different names, such as 'GameHouse Insaniquarium Deluxe'. Insaniquarium Deluxe is categorized as Games. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free. The actual developer of the software is.
- Insaniquarium Tank 2 Music Download
- Insaniquarium By Popcap
- Insaniquarium Deluxe Hacked
- Insaniquarium Download Full Game
- Insaniquarium Tank 2 Music Code
- No Adware or Spyware
- Safe & Easy Downloads
- No pirated software, 100% legal games
- Games by Genre
Get in on the One-of-a-Kind Craziness and Hilarity of Insaniquarium Deluxe!
Reviewed by: Sara
Categories/Tags: fish themepet simulationtime management
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 11 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - Insaniquarium Support
DFG Exclusive Review Summary
- Joyously addicting.
- Vibrant and alluring graphics.
- Fast paced multi-tasking that is strangely invigorating.
Insaniquarium Tank 2 Music Download
- Occasionally strange and somewhat disturbing sound effects.
› Read Full Insaniquarium Review
Insaniquarium Deluxe is Truly the 'Insane Aquarium' Game!
In the arcade-style game Insaniquarium Deluxe, you're the owner of a brand spanking new aquarium, with the task of raising and taking care of your very own fish!
Begin your game by purchasing some small guppies. Feed them to help them grow, and once they reach a certain size they'll start dropping coins for you to grab. Collect money to buy better food, special items, and, of course, more fish.
As your population grows, so does the fun and excitement! In every way, Insaniquarium Deluxe is truly the 'insane aquarium' game!
Wacky Gameplay Keeps You on the Edge of Your Seat!
As you begin playing, things are pretty calm . . . for a little while!
As you progress, you'll have options to buy more exotic fish, upgraded weapons, and more nutritious food. In addition to feeding fish and collecting coins, you also need to watch out for vicious aliens which periodically warp into your tank. Fight them off with your laser blasters before they gobble up your fishies!
Play for a short time and you'll quickly discover why this addictive and fun game is called Insaniquarium Deluxe!
Four Different Game Types Make for Lots of Variety
Your journey begins in Adventure mode. As you progress, unlock three more wacky ways to play Insaniquarium Deluxe!
- Time Trial puts you in a race against the clock, trying to collect the most money possible.
- Challenge mode is an intense battle for survival against ever-increasing numbers of stronger and stronger aliens. There are 20 all-new levels in four unique fishtanks, and new boss character to fight!
- Virtual Tank mode gives you the freedom to do whatever you want in your aquarium. Your fish are be safe because no aliens will attack. You can even turn you tank into the screen saver for your computer!
A Fun Crew of Awesome Buddies is Here to Help!
Insaniquarium Deluxe is set up in a simple leveling format. To pass each level, earn enough money to buy all three parts of an egg. Once you've done that, your egg hatches and a fun, helpful creature pops out!
Stinky the Snail helps collect coins and jewels, Niko the Clam produces valuable pearls, and Itchy the Swordfish helps fend off alien attackers. Prego the Fish, Zorf the Seahorse, Clyde the Jellyfish . . . there are 24 total, so see if you can unlock them all!
Some of the Sea Creature Helpers and What They Do
- Stinky the Snail - collects money on the tank floor
- Niko the Clam - produces valuable pearls
- Itchy the Swordish - helps fight aliens
- Prego the Fish - gives birth to new guppies
- Zorf the Seahorse - helps feed the fish
- Clyde the Jellyfish - helps collect coins
- Vert the Skeleton - drops gold coins
- Rufus the Crab - helps fight aliens
- Meryl the Mermaid - causes guppies to drop 3 coins when she sings
- Wadsworth the Whale - protects smaller fish from Alien Attack
- Seymour the Turtle - makes coins and gems fall slower
- Shrapnel the Robot Fish - drops bombs worth $150 but can hurt fish
- Gumbo the Angler - leads guppies away from aliens
- Blip the Porpoise - gives info on where aliens come from, alien energy points, shows fish hunger levels, lets you purchase anything
- Rhubarb the Hermit Crab - keeps fish off the bottom of the tank
- Nimbus the Manta Ray - throws treasure or food at the bottom of the tank back to the top
- Amp the Electric Eel - turn guppies into diamonds by electrocution
- Gash the Shark - fights aliens but may eat an occasional fish
- Angie the Angelfish - revives dead fish
- Presto the Tadpole - can turn into any other pet
- Nostradamus the Nose - delays alien attacks and other weird oddities
- Brinkley the Scuba Diving Elephant - spits out treasure when fed
- Stanley the Startingly Small Sea Serpent - fights aliens like a madman!
- Walter the Penguin - click him and see what happens!
Insaniquarium is Great for Any and All Ages
Cute fish, fun and personable characters, simple yet challenging gameplay, and more: Insaniquarium Deluxe includes lots and lots of features which make it ideal for kids, teens, and adults alike.
The game comes with colorful graphics that fit perfectly, and goofy sound effects which do the same.
In every way, Insaniquarium Deluxe is a wonderful experience for the whole family, so download the game now and let the insanity begin!
Insaniquarium Deluxe Review
- Review by Sara
Despite it's simplicity, Insaniquarium is one of the most invigorating and addicting games of the task management/arcade genre currently available.
Aquarium Management and Defense
The premise is simple: build up an aquarium of strong fish who produce coins to purchase larger fish, greater weaponry, more efficient supplies, and all essentials needed to fend off the hoard of aliens that incessantly attack your humble little tank. All begins calmly, with only one or two guppies hungering for attention but slowly your forces grow, constantly nourishing the army that will lead you to fortune and victory.
Unlock Helpers for Your Tank
Along the way some unique pets are acquired as points mount, including a fighting swordfish and coin-collecting snail. Some of the sound effects produced by these underwater friends can be a bit disturbing at times, including those of Prego the fish who is constantly reproducing masses of guppies with the most unpleasant of sounds.
As the continually growing numbers of fish drop equal numbers of coins, it is a helter skelter to collect all your earnings while tending to the well being of your fleet. Alien attacks occur regularly and can feature several evil players, including a flaming man and a brutal shark-like beast.
Working through all the levels will unlock several other play modes, as well as over 20 diverse pets, more elaborate tanks, and even wilder minion extra-terrestrials. Tank backgrounds are vibrant and a pleasure to behold.
Conclusion - Unique and Very Well Done
While the mechanics of game play are quite simple and the motive behind tasks even simpler, Insaniquarium is inexplicably addicting and will truly keep you captivating for many stimulating hours. All fans of the arcade genre are advised to take a stab at this underwater classic.
Game VideoWatch highlights of all the cool features in the game.
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.
Thank you for your review!
Your review will be published within 24 to 48 hours.×
Sorry, there was an error whilst submitting your review!
Insaniquarium By Popcap
|Developer(s)||Flying Bear Entertainment|
|Engine||PopCap Games Framework|
|Platform(s)||Java, Palm OS, Windows Mobile,Windows|
|Release||Original: 31 August 2001|
Version 2: May 2, 2002Deluxe: September 1, 2004
|Genre(s)||Puzzle, virtual pets|
Insaniquarium is an insane fish and fish-tank simulator created by American studio Flying Bear Entertainment and published by PopCap Games.
Insaniquarium Deluxe features pets, various modes of gameplay, and a type of currency called 'shells'. Shells are collected as the game progresses, and they can be used to create a custom Insaniquariumscreen saver, to buy bonus pets or to increase the number of pets allowed in each tank.
Flying Bear Entertainment first released Insaniquarium as a free, Java-based online game in August of 2001. During development a member of the team purchased a goldfish and examined its movements and behaviour. Development continued over the following year, with continual release of new content and features, culminating in PopCap Games' publication in July 2002 of the second online version. In 2003, Astraware released a mobile adaptation for PDAs, and in 2006 Glu Mobile released one for feature phones.
Insaniquarium Deluxe Hacked
The latest version, Insaniquarium Deluxe, was released on September 1, 2004 for PC.
Players must manage a tank of guppies and other aquatic creatures, and each stage begins with two guppies in the tank or one breeder which creates guppies. Guppies and other fish drop money, which can be collected by the player and used to purchase fish food and upgrades, such as more aquatic creatures, more filling food, and powerful lasers to repel attackers. Each creature must be kept alive by feeding, whether through fish food bought by the player or other species of fish in the tank. In addition to feeding fish, the player must protect the fish from aliens that periodically enter the tank and attempt to eat the fish. The aliens must be clicked on repeatedly with the mouse pointer in order to defeat them. The deluxe version of Insaniquarium contains nine different aliens, but in the original Java version there are four.
Insaniquarium can be played in Adventure, Time Trial, Challenge Mode, or Virtual Tank. A secret sandbox mode can be accessed when the player wins a silver or a golden trophy, by entering the Konami Code at the main menu screen - it allows full access to unlimited amounts of fish, pets and aliens.
In adventure mode, a player advances through five tanks. Tanks 1-4 have five levels but Tank 5 has only one level in which a player must beat Cyrax, the final boss in order to complete the game. In each level the player must earn enough money to buy 3 egg pieces to advance to the next level. For the first time playing the game, at the end of each level of a tank, the player receives a new pet from the egg. Initially, up to 3 pets could be brought to the tank to help the player, though the player could buy the privilege to bring more pets each level later on with more shells.
Time Trial mode restricts the player to completing the first tank in five minutes and in ten minutes for the three subsequent tanks. Egg pieces no longer count towards finishing a level, but instead add a random pet into the tank (always starting with three pets or four if the player buys the four pet limit). Each piece cost doubles the previous one, with the first shell starting at $100, until the shell value is maxed out at $99999 starting from the eleventh shell. The goal of the Time Trial mode is to make as much money as possible; a 5% of the total money earned will be transformed into shells.
Challenge mode is similar to Adventure mode, but the cost of each item on the board rises by 1% for every five seconds of game time. Buying an egg piece resets the cost of all of the items except for the other egg pieces (the current price will freeze), and several seconds afterwards the costs will start to rise again. The difficulty and number of aliens allowed in the tank also rise as time progresses. Unlike in the adventure mode, after five minutes all purchase options are open so that there is no need to purchase specific upgrades or special fish to be able to buy other items or egg pieces.
The virtual tank mode is where a player can use shells earned during the Adventure/Time Trial/Challenge modes to buy virtual fish in the tank. These fish also get hungry but they never die, and instead, they have mood levels in which they get depressed when neglected. All fish in virtual tanks lay shells instead of coins.
Insaniquarium has received generally positive reviews from critics. IGN gave heavy praise to Insaniquarium for being a puzzle game that uses resource management and gave it a score of 8.3/10.
- ^ ab'Insaniquarium Readme: Credits'. Archived from the original on 2011-06-12.
- ^'Insaniquarium'. PC Magazine. 2004-04-06. Retrieved 2017-10-29.
- ^ ab'Flying Bear Entertainment'. Retrieved 2020-05-25.
- ^McConnaughy, Tim. 'IGF:Insaniquarium'. GameSpy. Archived from the original on 2009-05-12. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- ^Sikora, Drew. 'Interview with Flying Bear Entertainment'. GameDev.net. Retrieved 2017-10-29.
- ^GamesIndustry International (13 April 2006). 'Glu Announces the Launch of Insaniquarium Deluxe for Mobile Phones, PopCap's Addictive Aquarium-themed Hit'. gamesindustry.biz. Retrieved 24 May 2020.
- ^Rupert, Samantha (2006-05-30). 'Insaniquarium Deluxe Review (PC)'. gamedaily.com. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- ^Bibby, Jay (2004-06-04). 'Insaniquarium'. Jay Is Games. Retrieved 2017-10-29.
- ^Palley, Steve (2005-08-26). 'PC Insaniquarium Deluxe Review'. GameSpot. Archived from the original on 2008-12-06. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- ^'Insaniquarium'. Imagine Games Network. 2006-03-09. Retrieved 2017-10-29.