Developer Digital Pixels and Publisher TinyBuild have collaborated with Moddb to bring a new modding kit for the public called HelloMods which lets the user create new mods for the upcoming game Hello Neighbor.
The HelloMods kits comprise of the official unreal engine mod tool and a tutorial guide on how to use it. any mod enthusiasts can simply download it for free and create any mod they like from adding a custom artwork to completely changing the original model of the game.
NOTE: notice that you have to use Launcher.exe only once, for the next times you might launch it directly through the Epic Store (Hello Mod Kit). Download The Game. Extract with WinRAR 3. How To play Predator Hunting ONLINE. Download and unzip the Crack Online 2. Copy all the content of the crack and paste it into the game 3. The Hello Neighbor Mod Kit contains all of the game content you need for creating your own creepy neighbor's house, adding new diabolical traps, and whatever else you'll want to hide in his basement.All content approved by the Raven Brooke Home Owner's Association. Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you. Suspenseful horror gameplay that focuses on sneaking around your neighbor's house. This is the very first version of the mod, so don't expect too much yet. Warning, in this version the neighbor just stays in one place when searching for the player. Pre-Alpha 1.01 fixes that.
How To Use Hello Neighbor Mod Kit
The whole point of giving away custom mods is to conduct a global competition for the fans of Hello Neighbor and as it is a competition it surely comes with sweet rewards and cash prizes. below is the list of prizes for the winner of the competition
How To Play Hello Neighbor Mods
- 1st Place Winner – $2,500 Cash + Digital games pack
- 2nd Place Winner – $1,500 Cash + Digital games pack
- 3rd Place Winner – $1,000 Cash + Digital games pack
- 4th – 20th Place Winner – a bundle packed with tinyBuild games, which is redeemable on Steam.
Judging of both artworks and mods will be done by Devs from Mod DB, Dynamic Pixels, and tinyBuild based on the creativity, complexity, innovative factor and playability.
If you decide to participate keep in mind that there are some rules of the competition like you should make original arts and not use any obscene content. you can check more rules below.
How To Use The Hello Neighbor Mod Kit
- Your entry MUST be tagged with #hellomods and uploaded to the Hello Neighbor modding section or any image gallery.
- Your entry MUST work with the most recent version of Hello Neighbor and the Hello Neighbor Dev Kit.
- Your entry MUST be your own work, using models or art created by other people is not allowed without their explicit permission.
- All content is allowed including fan inspired, but we shall adhere to any DMCA takedown requests and will remove content if requested by the copyright holder.
- Your entry in the art category must be inspired by Hello Neighbor to be eligible.
- You are allowed to participate with as many entries as you wish (they will be judged individually).
- Judges from ModDB, Dynamic Pixels and tinyBuild will pick the winners judged on the merits of innovation, complexity and fun factor.
- ModDB reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their discretion for any reason from the competition.
- Violation of any of the above terms will disqualify you from the competition.
How To Use Hello Neighbor Mod Kit
There are few more rules which you can read at Moddb rules section also the last date for submission is 8 December 2017 which also happens to be the official worldwide release date of the game.
Hello Neighbor Mods Kit Free
The HelloMods kits are available at the Moddb Official Website and for more information about Hello Neighbor, you can visit the Official Website and the Steam Store Page.