Sim network unlocking for iTel cell phones. Unlock, repair and generate unlock codes. Using your Google account to unlock your itel phone is one of the most common ways to unlock an Android device. However, in order to do this, you must know your Google account credentials and have an Internet connection on your itel 1700. If you meet the requirements to use this method, follow the steps below to unlock your phone.
You may lose data on your Android phone when forgetting its password, PIN, or pattern and you want to unlock it. But there's no need for you to worry anymore because here, we've come up with several ways to unlock a locked Android phone without losing data.
- Method 1. Unlock Locked Android without Losing data Using Android Unlock[HOT!]
Method 1. Unlock Locked Android without Losing data Using Android Unlock [HOT!]
Android Unlock is regarded as the most reliable and efficient tool to unlock your Android devices. With a few simple steps, it can successfully unlock your Android phone that is locked with password, pattern or fingerprint without losing any data. The process is safe and simple enough that anyone can handle it even without special tech knowledge.
Android Unlock supports almost all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, Sony, Motorola, HTC, OnePlus, etc. Just click the download button to install it on your computer and then follow the steps in the below to unlock your locked Android phone without losing any data by using the handy Android unlocking tool.
Step 1. Launch Android Unlock
After you have installed and launched the Android Unlock tool on your computer, choose 'Unlock' tab from the primary interface and connect your locked Android phone to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. Get your Android phone into Download mode
Click the 'Start' button on the screen and follow the steps popped up on the next interface to turn your Android phone into the Download mode.
- Turn off your Android phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power key at the same time.
- Press the Volume Up to get into the Download Mode.
Step 3. Download a recovery package on Android phone
After you have turned your Android phone into download mode, the program will download a recovery package on the locked phone.
Step 4.Unlock your locked Android device
After a while, you will see a pop-up showing 'Remove Password Completed' on the program, which means your Android phone has been unlocked successfully.
Method 2. Unlock Locked Android Phone With Safe Mode - without Losing Data
This is maybe the simplest thing you have to do to unlock your Android device with no loss of data. Safe mode can help to remove the password set by a third-party app. Start by booting it using the safe mode function then follow these clear procedures:
- Press the Power button without releasing it.
- Press and hold the 'Power off' button. Note that this menu bar mostly has three main components. These are 'Restart', 'Power off' and 'Shut down'.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and click 'OK' to confirm that you indeed want to boot using the safe mode.
- Uninstall your screen lock app then reboot your Android device.
This process removes all lock settings that were previously in place. Most importantly, it gives you the chance to reinstall the app if you wish to create another password or even pattern. So it is a good choice to unlock your locked Android phone without losing data.
Check If You Need:
Method 3. Unlock Android Password with ADB Mode - with No Loss of Data
The ADB commands can remove the forgotten pattern on your Android phone. However, you are required to turn on USB debugging on your Android device and install ADB on your computer. Hence, it may not a good choice for you if you don't keep the USB debugging turned on. In other word, you can use this method to bypass your Android pattern lock if you meet these preconditions. Below is what you should do to unlock your Android device password.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot on a computer.
- Connect your Android device to a computer via a USB cable.
- Go to the location that you install the ADB, open the folder and press the Shift key and right-click to open a Command Window.
- Enter this short command and tap on 'Enter': adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key.
- Reboot your Android device and the pattern will be removed.
- Set a new password/PIN/pattern to your Android device.
Method 4. Unlock Your Locked Android Device via Android Device Manager without Losing Data
With the help of your Android Device Manager (ADM), you can also unlock your device's password. Other than just helping you to locate your phone, it also Rings it and wipes all data, in case it gets lost or is stolen.
To make full use of ADM, you need to:
Log in your Google account on your Android device.
Switch on the 'GPS' function.
Have a stable Wi-Fi or Internet connection.
Itel Phone Price
Know that it only works on Android 4.4 and above models.
Now, with that in mind, to unlock your device using the Android Device Manager, follow these step by step procedures.
- Go to the ADM Website with your personal computer or any other mobile devices.
- Log in your Google account on the ADM Website.
- Once you get to the ADM interface, select the device you wish to unlock then click on 'Lock'.
- Fill in a temporary password and again pick 'Lock'.
- You'll now see the functions; 'Ring', 'Erase', and 'Lock' on a confirmation box.
- Use the temporary password to unlock your Android phone.
You May Need:
Method 5. Unlock Locked Android Device With Google Find My Device
It's important to note that Google Find My Device feature is only compatible with Android 5.0 and above. Sadly, while you could previously change your PIN here, today the function no-longer works. The good thing is you can still use these steps to unlock your phone, but these are for all those who've already backed up their data. So, if you have not, use them only as your last option!
- Go to the Find My Device website on any working android device or using a computer.
- Sign in using your Google account.
- Select the device you want to unlock.
- Click on the 'Erase device' function.
- You need to key in your Google account information again.
- Now that your device has been wiped clean, you're free to create a new password. (don't forget it!)
People Also Ask:
Method 6. Unlock Your Android Phone With Factory Reset
The essential tools needed for this procedure include a USB cable, personal computer, and of course, your locked device. Just like using the 'Find My Device' feature, the 'Factory Reset Mode' should be your last option. Such is because it also wipes out all of Android data and phone settings.
The safest way to ensuring that this doesn't happen is to backup all files from your Android device to the computer. After doing so, follow this process to unlock your Android device.
- Power off your Android device.
- Press the Volume Up + Home + Power/Volume Down + Power/Home + Power buttons to enter the recovery mode.
- Use the volume keys to move both up and down. To confirm your selection, use the Power Key.
- Find and select the 'Wipe Data' or 'Factory Reset' option.
- Reboot your Android phone and you can access your Android device without a password.
For details, you can read: How to Factory Reset Your Android Phones?
Note that depending on the device you're using the above steps may differ. Even so, the final result is always the same. You can remove the password and your phone will be set to its original factory state. All the data will be wiped off.
You may keep on struggling, and some even get panic attacks once you lock your Android phones and forget the password. However, with these five steps now firmly within your grasp, why should you have to go through the same? Pick out the procedure which works best for you, and you'll be using your smartphone normally in no time!
Android owns a tool that helps you to locate and remote wipe your stolen or stolen phone. Usually, phones get locked through passwords or fingerprints or patterns in order to maintain the security, but think of a situation in which your phone gets stolen or someone tries to interfere with it. You can put aside all your fears and worries by just allowing Android Device Manager (ADM) to unlock your Android phone. All you have to do is to enable ADM on your phone. ADM is capable of unlocking your phone within a small amount of time, thus saving you from all the troubles.
ADM also has the potential to unlock your password/pin-encrypted phone if you have by any chance forgotten the passcode. The whole procedure is simple because you just need a Google account to set this up on your phone and then you can use any other online device to track down your stolen or lost phone or to even wipe all data in it.
Android Device Manager Remove Lock
It has now become a necessity to set up a kind of lock screen security on your smartphone in order to prevent friends or strangers from checking out your private pictures or messages. This is also important because you don’t really want anyone who dares to steal your phone to get complete access to your pictures, mails, or other sensitive data. However, imagine a situation in which you’re the one who cannot access your phone. You could have probably forgotten your PIN or pattern. There could also be a scenario in which someone pranks you by setting up a lock screen pattern and just leaves you struggling with it.
You can always solve these problems and even prevent them without smashing your phone against a wall due to utter frustration. All that you need is to enable the ADM on your phone before you locked yourself out of your phone.
Enabling ADM is quite an easy process. You will have to go to google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer and search through your list of devices that have already been already been connected to your Google account. After arriving there, you will be able to easily send a notification to the phone you want to enable remote password application and wiping upon.
ADM is available with a set of features that enables you to unlock your Android phone as well. Besides helping you to find your device, it also helps you to Ring it, lock it, and wipe and erase all the data as well, if your phone is stolen or lost. After logging into the ADM website from your computer, you can make use of all these options once your phone gets located. It is always to get your device locked by ADM in case it is stolen or lost, so that your phone is efficiently secured.
Android Device Manager is capable of getting your phone unlocked only under a particular set of circumstances.
- First, ADM will have to be enabled on your phone before it is lost, stolen, etc.
- Secondly, the GPS option must be switched on in order to track your phone with the help of ADM.
- Thirdly, the device you are using for ADM, will have to be connected to the internet or Wi-Fi, in order to login to your Google account.
- Finally, ADM is not compatible for all Android versions. Presently, it is only compatible with devices running Android 4.4 and above, hence your phone must be in this category for ADM to work.
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
Stepwise procedure to unlock your phone using the ADM:
Step 1. Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone
Itel Mobile Phones
Step 2. Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
Step 3. In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select 'Lock'.
Step 4. Enter a temporary password and click on 'Lock' again.
Step 5. If the earlier step was a successful one, you will be able to see a confirmation below the box with the buttons - Ring, Lock and Erase.
Step 6. You will now be able to see a password field on your phone screen. Enter a temporary password to unlock your phone.
Step 7. Visit your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
Relax!! The Android Device Manager has successfully unlocked your phone.
Let’s take a look at how to enable Android Device Manager on your phone:
On a technical level, any phone running Android 4.4 KitKat and above is considered to be compatible with ADM, but it does not work by default since you will have to make some initial alterations in order to use it. In other words, you first need to enable the ADM, if you have not done it earlier. This can be achieved by the steps given below:
- Turn on Location Access: Go to Settings > Location, then turning on the toggle. Ensure that you choose ‘high’ accuracy, as this is considered to be the best for finding your phone’s location in an accurate manner.
- Enable Security Settings: Go to Settings > Google > Security and turn on the ‘Remotely locate this device’ option. This permits the ADM to view your phone’s location. Following this, you will have to activate the “Allow remove lock and erase” option. This is extremely useful in case you want to wipe your phone completely or lose your phone.
- Activate the Manager: Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager. Using your Google credentials, log in to your account and test it, by trying the location feature.
Itel Phone Flashing Software
In order obtain efficient working of the Google Device Manager unlock including other features, you need to ensure that the GPS is turned on and you have an active Internet connection, whether it’s via data or Wi-Fi. Always remember the operating system: if it is not Android 4.4 or above, the feature is not supported!
Related Device Manager Sources:
How To Unlock Itel Manual Phones 5020