'Waking the Modern Tiger'
- Removed several outdated AI scripts.
Millennium Dawn: Modern Day Mod is a total conversion mod for Hearts of Iron IV, set either in 2000 or 2017. Take control of any nation, be it a superpower or a non-power, and guide it to glory through the next 30 years! Features of the mod: A complete overhaul of the ideology system. Managing country finances. Unique and custom battalions. (This wiki is extremely incomplete, all. Hearts of Iron IV - Millennium Dawn: Tuva v.1.2 - Game mod - Download. The file Millennium Dawn: Tuva v.1.2 is a modification for Hearts of Iron IV, a(n) strategy game. Download for free. File type Game mod. File size 1.4 MB. Last update Sunday, August 5, 2018. Downloads (7 days) 7. And an original Millennium Dawn: Modern Day is integrated also, so when you use this mod, there is no required to select Millennium Dawn: Modern Day or any other mod together. This MOD is based on the 2018 April 20 Millennium Dawn: Modern Day Mod, which has updated the outdated graphics material and fixed some bugs.
- Removed the Decisions idea slot. Obviously.
- Added new decisions to all nations:
- Expand the Air Force Officer Corps
- Expand the Army Officer Corps
- Expand the Navy Officer Corps
- Palestine Policy
- Seize the Means of Production
- Taiwan Policy
- Added new decisions to specific nations:
- United Kingdom
- Falklands Policy
- United States
- Dodd-Frank Plan
- Select the King of America
- Added new multinational decisions:
- Operation Napoleon (France, Germany, Netherlands)
- Changed West Sahara's starting ideology.
- Downgraded Argentina's core on the Falklands and South Georgia to a claim.
- Added new events to the following countries:
- European Union members now get called to war when other EU members are attacked.
- Fixed the bug that caused the Norwegian Royal Marriage Event to be a country event instead of a news event.
- Changed the number of starting research slots. Instead of starting with 4 Research Slots, countries now start with between 2 and 5 slots.
- Changed the starting number of convoys. Instead of 500, countries now start between 1 and 1500 convoys.
- Removed all references to National Unity. Goodbye, National Unity. You will not be missed.
- Removed the Stability system and merged it into the new Stability system offered by WTT.
- Fixed generic portraits.
- Fixed the flag of Brunei.
- Population Growth moved to hidden ideas.
- Fixed a bug involving construction flags.
- Fixed a flickering issue when hovering over the national focus selection button.
- Fixed a graphical bug behind the party popularity pie chart.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the artillery tech tree to bug out to users with smaller resolutions.
- Fixed several UI issues.
- Localisation fixes to Norway and Ukraine.
Adapted the following borders:
- New States in the following regions:
- New Victory Points in the following countries:
- Numerous other and minor map changes and border corrections.
- Fixed issues with the Norwegian focus tree.
- All technologies affecting Mechanized now also affect Light Mechanized.
Hearts Of Iron Millennium Dawn Mod
- Disabling factions with cheat.1 will now prevent EU calls to arms.
- Fixed some UI bugs.
- Unlocked all army icons for all nations.
- Fixed the border between India and Bangledesh.
- Fixed Transnistria. It is no longer Cisnistia and sits on the proper side of the river now.
- Fixed the construction menu.
- Fixed a graphical bug that would cause frontline GFX to simulate WW1 military planning by floating away and making intelligent military plans impossible.
- Event fixes.
- Changed more British English localisation string and liberated them.
- Changed the Czech monarchist name because one guy bothered us about it, but we didn't change it like he suggested just to spite him further. Love you, buddy. Be less of a nuisance, please.
- Localisation fixes.
Fixed the border of the following countries:
- Balance adjustments to several focus trees.
- Further fixes to the Norwegian focus tree.
Spielen Sie als Clinton, Putin oder Blair! Sei ein vernünftiger Führer oder ein Völkermord-Maniac! Umschreibe moderne Geschichte, wie du willst!
Hearts Of Iron 4 Millennium Dawn Submods
- Komplette AI Überholung. Dank meiner guten Freunde Ducky und Alexia für die harte Arbeit diese beiden gingen durch.
- Neue Ladebildschirme. Jetzt hat jedes Land seinem benutzerdefinierten Fokus Baum und Ladebildschirm .
- Lokalisierung Fixes.
- Äthiopiens Ideologie-Bäume beeinflussen die Popularität.
Hinweis: Diese Version wird noch viele Fehler haben.
- Gesichert 1.4 Kompatibilität.
- Mehrere neue Meinungsmodifikatoren.
- Anpassungen an mehreren nationalen Schwerpunkten.
> Factories (the three basic ones and six specialized ones), Rocket Sites and Nuclear Reactors now benefit from Infrastructure.
> Increased the building time of these buildings to correspond with that.
> Adapted several events to make use of the new Party Support mechanic.
> You can now use the Political Gathering events to increase a party's public support if you choose to grant them government support. That only will work as long as you are not that ideology, you are not a puppet and the public support for the party is 0 or 1.
> New flags.
> New technology background pictures.
> Added the Party Support system, where parties can gain and lose constant popular support based on their position as well as events and national focuses.
> Doubled the strength of ideological advisors.
Heart Of Iron 4 Millennium Dawn
> Added new political leaders and commanders to the following countries:
>> Bosnia and Herzegovina
>> Costa Rica
>> El Salvador
>> United States
Hearts Of Iron 4 Millennium Dawn Mod
* National Focus
> Adapted the following focus trees to make use of the new mechanic:
>> United Kingdom
>> United States
> In the British focus tree, School for Strategic Warfare is now optional, connecting Army Doctrine II to Army Doctrine I instead.
> Localization fixes, especially for naval equipment.
> Killed a few clones.
> The leader of Iran has suddenly discovered that having a face is something a person can do.
Hearts Of Iron 4 Millennium Dawn Mod 1 4 2
|System||Hearts of Iron 4|