- Age Of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Bulgarian Campaign
- Age Of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Bulgarians Strategy
Easy to follow build order sheets. Build orders with a similar start are combined together to minimize the number of sheets. This guide contains 11 build orders in 3 sheets.
Based on “Build Order Reference” by Cicero, and Hera’s video guides.
Build Order Sheets
- Steam - AoE2 Definitive Edition; Microsoft Store - AoE2 Definitive Edition; Steam - AoE2 HD (2013) www.voobly.com; www.gameranger.com; Upcoming Tournament Games. Community sites. Official Age of Empires Page. Official Age of Empires Discord. Forgotten Empires /r/aoe2 Discord.
- The Bulgarians are an infantry-oriented civilization, and as such, they may try an infantry Feudal Age rush in the early game, which is particularly potent in their case. At the very beginning of the game, the Bulgarians do not have any bonuses (apart from their automatic improvement of their Militia line).
Age of Empires 2 DE is getting a new Expansion, titled Lords of the Sith West For 10€ you get two new civilisations, the Burgundians, a cavalry civ, and the Sicilians, an infantry civ.
- I originally created these sheets for personal use.
- The land build orders are from Cicero’s “Build order reference” (Link) and the water build orders are from Hera’s YouTube video guides (Video1, Video2).
- I tried to write them in a way that’s easy to follow while playing.
- I grouped build orders with a similar start together, and put 2 build order groups on each sheet, so I can fold the sheet vertically and have a build order on each side.
- This guide contains 11 build orders (9 land and 2 water) in 3 sheets.
PDF Download Link
How to read the build order
- F = Food (only Sheep and Boar) | Fr = Farm | B = Berries
- W = Wood | G = Gold | S = Stone
- Fv = Villagers currently working on Sheep or Boar
- Bv = Villagers currently working on Berries
- “Pop 7 | 4 to wood” means at Pop 7, the next 4 vills (pop 8 to 11) go to wood.
- “Pop 22 | 2 Fv to Wood” means at Pop 22, 2 vills that are working on Sheep / Boar go to wood.
Created military units are not counted in Pop.
Like most build orders, this does not include many small details, so if you’re a new player remember to:
- Make houses (build 2 houses at the start)
- Scout your map, you need to find your 8 sheep and 2 boars.
- Lure the 2nd boar before the 1st one runs out, kill the sheep and boar right under the TC and try to only kill one at a time.
- Build a 2nd lumber-camp once you have 6-8 vills on the first.
- Create military units: usually, 3 for the men at arms, 3-5 for the scouts, and non-stop production for the rest
- Get double bit axe ASAP, get attack upgrades for archers, and bloodlines / defense upgrades for knights.
- For water maps, fishing ships should always get the deep fish first and not the shore fish.
Men at arms into archers:
Very common build order, the 3 Men at arms are used to disrupt your opponent’s eco, and buy you some time to mass your archers, new players should start by learning a normal archer rush build order first (without men at arms).
Men at arms into Towers:
Requires more multitasking and micro then other build orders, not recommended for new player.
Age Of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Bulgarian Campaign
Another very common build order, usually you go for 3-5 scouts, but you can add more if needed.
Fast castle build orders are usually used in closed maps (like arena or black forest), or as a pocket in team games. Can be used in open maps but it’s risky and requires you to fully wall your base against feudal rushes.
They are also easier to learn than other build orders.
Can be used in any water map that has deep fish, your first 4 fishing ships need to be on deep fish for the build order to work. Consider walling your base for the full water build order.
More of this sort of thing:
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition game guide focuses on civ team bonuses list. This guide is just a quick reference guide for all the various team bonuses of each civ. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Aztec: Relics generate +33% gold
- Berbers: Genitours at archery range in Castle Age
- Britons: Archery Ranges 20% faster
- Bulgarians: Blacksmiths work 50% faster
- Burmese: Relics visible on the map at the start of the game
- Byzantines: monks +50% heal speed
- Celts: Siege Workshops work 20% faster
- Chinese: farms +45 food
- Cumans: Palisade walls +50% HP
- Ethiopians: Towers and Outposts +3 LOS
- Franks: Knights +2 LOS
- Goths: Barracks work 20% faster
- Huns: Stables work 20% faster
- Incas: farms built 50% faster
- Indians: Camel units +5 attack vs buildings
- Italians: Condottiero at the barracks in Imperial Age
- Japanese: Galleys +50% LOS
- Khmer: Scorpions +1 range
- Koreans: Mangonel-line minimum range reduced
- Lithuanians: Monasteries work 20% faster
- Magyars: Foot archers +2 LOS
- Malay: Docks +100% LOS
- Malians: Universities work 80% faster
- Mayans: Walls cost -50%
- Mongols: Scout Cav Line +2 LOS
- Persians: Knights +2 attack vs archers
- Portuguese: Team LOS shared from Dark Age
- Saracens: Foot Archers +1 attack vs buildings
- Slavs: Military building provide +5 population
- Spanish: Trade units generate +25% gold
- Tatars: Cavalry Archers +2 LOS
- Teutons: Units resist conversion
- Turks: Gunpowder units created 20% faster
- Vietnamese: Imperial Skirmisher upgrade available in Imperial Age
- Vikings: Docks cost -15%
This is the ending of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Civilization Team Bonuses. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.